Bring the Bible to life for kids! As kids read The NKJV Big Picture Interactive Bible, they will see scenes from the Bible literally pop off the page via a free downloadable app that lets them view the images in an augmented-reality format. And they’ll listen to a narration of the event by Jenna Lucado Bishop.
This colorful, fully designed Bible meets kids aged 8-12 in the visual world they are so accustomed to by bringing Bible pages to life and showing young readers how they are a part of God’s great story.
Together kids and parents enjoy the Christ Connections and Big Questions and Answers call outs that show God's story unfolding from the beginning of time and how we fit into his plan.
- Free downloadable app for viewing the images in an augmented reality format, as well as for listening to narration of the event
- Introductions for every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
- Christ Connection feature showing how each Bible story points to Christ
- Big Questions and Answers telling kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
- Call-outs of key Bible stories and themes—showing God's story unfolding from the beginning of time and how we fit into his plan
- Seeing the Big Picture feature digging into key Bible stories and providing parents with discussion material
- Words of Jesus in red
- Big Words feature acting as a four-color Bible dictionary
- 8 pages of full-color maps
- Presentation page
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 1.50"
This is part of the Big Picture series, which includes The Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook, The Big Picture of What God Has Always Wanted, and The Big Picture: Making God the Main Focus in Your Life. Augmented reality narrations by Jenna Lucado.