NIV FIRE BIBLE Student Edition Tan/Brown
The first true Pentecostal study Bible for students.
Throughout the Bible fire symbolizes God's presence, power, and works: during the Exodus God led the Israelites by day in a pillar of fire, while at Pentecost tongues of flame rested upon the heads of believers filled with the Holy Spirit. Ultimately, this divine fire is intended to kindle within us a passion for God and for doing his will.
The Fire Bible's notes and commentary will show readers how the spiritual empowerment that began at Pentecost is available today, and is a gift to modern followers of Christ. This unique volume's detailed book introductions, notes, and other features will greatly benefit anyone interested in living the Christian life in the fullness of the Spirit.
- Trusted New International Version translation
- Themefinders™ track 12 important topics through the Scripture
- Book introductions with note-taking space
- Extensive bottom-of-page notes
- 45 in-text maps and charts
- Easy-to-use detailed cross-reference system
- More than 80 key issue articles
- Commentary from a Pentecostal perspective
- Subject index for topical studies
- Glossary of practical definitions of terms and concepts
- 7-point black letter type
Fire Bible Testimony from Sandra, mother of 16-year-old:
"My daughter has not been able to put this Bible down. I was telling her that she didn't have to read the whole thing at one time, and she responded, No, it is really interesting. I've never read a Bible like this. It is really easy to understand.' She has not stopped talking about all the extra things in the Bible that make her want to keep reading."