Let peace begin with me.
Welcome to Peace Lab, the 2018 VBS from MennoMedia, where children discover God's way of peace! From learning how to resolve conflicts to figuring out ways to help others, this interactive VBS curriculum helps children learn how to be peacemakers. Five Bible stories in this curriculum lead children on an awesome adventure through the Bible, equipping them to follow Jesus as compassionate peacemakers.
The Peace Lab VBS Starter Kit comes with everything you need to help children become God's peacemakers. Each day's story and theme are rooted in the Bible and help concepts about active peacemaking come to life in age-appropriate ways through dramas, playing games, making crafts, sharing snacks, and other fun activities.
- Blessed are the peacemakers (Matthew 5:9, 43-48; Jesus, the Sermon on the Mount)
- Peacemakers as problem-solvers (Genesis 13: Abram, Sarai, Lot)
- Peacemakers help others (Ruth 1 - 2: Ruth, Boaz)
- Peacemakers speak up (1 Samuel 18 - 20: Saul, David, Jonathan, Michal)
- Peacemakers ask for help (Luke 10:38-42; Mary, Martha, Jesus)
The Peace Lab Starter Kit includes:
Two copies of: Director Guide, Worship and Drama Guide, Active Response Guide, Bible Response Guide, Creative Response Guide, Early Childhood Leader Guide, invitation poster.
One copy of: Song CD, Songbook, Leader Resource CD, Early Childhood student book (My Book of Sto,ries), grade K-5 student book (Lab Book), invitation postcard, Bible memory poster, student participation certificate.