The Organic Outreach for Churches Video Study by pastor Kevin Harney offers 10 lessons to help churches combine evangelistic vision with action. Most local churches want to become an evangelistic force in their community, but sporadically giving money to missions and praying for others are not enough. Organic outreach happens when love is woven into the fabric of your church and into every program and action.
Each of the 10 lessons on these 2 DVDs is approximately 30 minutes in length.
- Loving God: Without This, Nothing Else Matters
- Loving the World: What Are You Willing to Sacrifice?
- Loving the Church: An Essential but Often Missing Piece
- Seven Simple Mind Shifts That Unlock Outreach Potential
- Beyond Pushpins and Committees to Organic Outreach
- The Six Levels of Influence: Mobilizing the Whole Church for Outreach
- Raising the Evangelistic Temperature: The One-Degree Rule
- The Two-Degree Rule: The Power of Vectoring
- The Value of Innovation: Try Something
- Faith Comes by Hearing: Who Will Speak?
Note: This study does not come with a study guide. It is ten lessons/lectures given by Keven G. Harney aimed at church leaders. The book by the same title (SKU: 273967) can supplement the teaching, but are not necessary for the class.