The NIV Study Bible in a handy, personal size you can take with you to church, Bible study, or for personal study/devotions.
This best-loved NIV Study Bible features a stunning four-color interior with full-color photographs, maps, charts, and illustrations. One look inside this tan and blue indexed Italian Duo-Tone personal size edition reveals why this Bible is a favorite for over nine million people
The in-depth notes are coded to highlight notes of special interest in the areas of character study, archaeology, and personal application. Visually arresting section breaks help you find your bearing in the Bible. Full-color photos, maps, and illustrations make this study Bible accessible and friendly. Referred to daily by millions of pastors, students, church leaders, and other Bible readers around the world, the over-20,000 NIV Study Bible notes are the handiwork of the same translation team that produced this Bible's text.
The very best evangelical scholarship that brought you today's most popular modern English Bible also contributed to the most celebrated and widely used study notes in existence.
All of these features, and more, also make it perfect for homeschool use. Like no other Bible, the NIV Study Bible places an entire resource library for Bible study in your hands.
- Full text of the world's most popular modern English Bible—the New International Version (NIV)
- Over 20,000 study notes, with icons to make important information easy to spot
- Introductions and outlines provide valuable background information for each book of the Bible
- In-text maps, charts, diagrams, and illustrations visually clarify the stories in the Bible
- 16 pages of full-color maps plus time lines and presentation page
- NIV concordance plus subject and study notes indexes
- Words of Jesus in red
- Thumb indexed
- Gold page edges
- Ribbon marker
- 7-point text size
- 9.00" x 5.75" x 2.25"